Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Celebrity Divorce That Everyone Saw Coming















Tiger Woods has confirmed that his marriage is a sham. Personally, as someone who is now unmoved by celebrity divorces, due to months of therapy to help me cope with pain, I was super-duper-up-the-pooper not shocked. I mean, come on.

To be perfectly honest, I only started liking Tiger Woods after it was revealed just how much pussy he was getting, because it was an absolutely absurd amount of pussy. However, unlike myself, his wife, Elin Norwegian Girl, had the opposite reaction upon hearing the apocalypse-levels of pussy Tiger Woods was receiving. I think we should remember though that cheating is bad, and when you do bad stuff, you get rich and famous. You also lose your Swedish supermodel wife, but it doesn't matter because you can get a new wife that is 10x hotter and more tolerant to libertine promiscuity.

1 comment: