Monday, November 8, 2010

Random Lady GaGa pics

Ladies, Gentlemen and Monsters who cannot get enough Stefani Germanotta in their daily lives, I hereby present a post which proves that I have 15 minutes and Google Image Search: A montage to the new Queen of Pop, Lady GaGa. To be honest, in terms of Pop Queens, I'm just glad they didn't pick a 14-year-old girl this time, however, I am glad they picked an eccentric discotheque enthusiast whose videos look like something out of a bizarre sexy nightmare where we are lost in some sort of hazy drug-fueled masquerade orgy/dystopian version of gay Heaven. I really am. This isn't sarcasm, because like a positively charged electron to a negatively charged electron, I am pulled towards weird stuff like a Law of Physics. So needless to say, there are some GaGa songs on my iPod, much to the dismay of pseudo-intellectuals who listen to sucky indie bands, which are like sucky indie- movies, but unlike their counter-parts in the cinema medium, indie-bands don't need Sundance Hippy Festival to proliferate their... wait one damn minute, I don't need to explain myself to anyone, so just enjoy the damn pictures:

























































































































































































































2 comments: