Tuesday, November 9, 2010

BORING SHIT

As you may not know, November is National Novel Writing Month, and Nanorimo, as it is known, challenges writers to write their really bad novels all in one month. Once you've done it, you "win"!

Now, as an avid writer of words, I feel like I have an epic novel inside of me full of intrigue, prose, steamy smut scenes, long descriptions of what one could describe as 'action scenes', words, and stuff. Even though November is almost 1/3 over, I am going to write a full-blown novel with 50,000 words. Or more. Probably not, though.

Now, you might be thinking "How are you going to pull that off? That's a lot of words." and my answer is simple. I am going to type really, really fast, and fill some of the chapters with random gibberish as padding, because remember, this arbitrary imaginary challenge posed by some unknown weirdos, who was probably trollin', is most about the quantity of novels it produces, so we're going for sheer volume here.

Now, keep in mind that I haven't even thought about a concept for a book, but I believe that I'm just going to sit down and just start banging out chapters, because that just makes sense.


Oh, also, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Lindsay Lohan.

PZ!

1 comment:

  1. Inspired by Tara Gilesbie's "My Immortal". That story kept me up laughing for hours. I'm still laughing about that.

    "What the hell are you doing, motherfukers!?" LMAO.

    ReplyDelete