Friday, May 3, 2013

Anne Hathaway's Final Warning to Seth MacFarlane


WE'RE BACK. GOSSIP CLIQUE MOTHERFUCKER. SHOOT THE FUCKING PLACE UP. 


Actress Anne Hathaway is not backing down from her threats against Seth MacFarlane, and the conflict between the two stars has escalated to new heights when Hathaway promised to track down the Family Guy voice-actor and "take him out". MacFarlane, who plays that talking dog on Family Guy, tweeted, "I'm scared, guys. I'm scared. I cannot tell you where I am, because she will find me. I fucked up this time. Shit. Tell my family that I love them."

Ms. Hathaway does not take MacFarlane lightly however, saying "He could be bluffing. His bunker is probably covered in booby traps, that's what this is for." she explained, holding up her new long-range flamethrower. 

Mila Kunis attempted to comment, but before she could complete a sentence into the microphone, the nearby crowd began chanting "Shut up Meg! Shut up Meg!"

No comments:

Post a Comment