Friday, August 3, 2012

Pitbull to Take Off Sunglasses


The popular artist only known to his family and friends as "Pitbull" (as seen above with his sunglasses on) has announced yesterday that he was set to remove his sunglasses, revealing to the world his actual eyeballs. To-date, there are no documented instances where Pitbull has removed his sunglasses, and this ground-breaking spectacle of spectacle-removal will be spotlighted in the upcoming documentary, Pitbull: Behind The Sunglasses, which follows his emotional journey that led him to never take off his goddamn sunglasses, and will climax with the movie's emotional unveiling of Pitbull's alleged eyes. Audiences from the early screenings were quite moved by the documentary, with one teary-eyed woman saying, "It's a beautiful story of a beautiful man. I never knew much about Pitbull before I saw this movie, but I'm glad that I know who he is now, and if I ever meet him, I would say that I'm proud of him. He had sunglasses on, and then... and then, he took them off... it was inspiring."

There is no word yet on whether or not Pitbull will put the sunglasses back on.

1 comment: