Saturday, March 31, 2012

Stupid Girl of The Week: My Mom




















OKAY FOLKS WHO TOLD MY MOM I HAVE A CELEBRITY GOSSIP BLOG? I WILL FILET YOU ALIVE.

Okay, like, like, my mom was like "You think Snooki is hot? She's a tramp! No." and I was like "Shut up mom, I'm 25 years old and don't even live with you anymore!" and she was all like "Doesn't matter, I'm still your mom, and you are not going out with Snooki." and I was like "I didn't say I was going to go out with Snooki, but if I wanted to, I'd be allowed to because you have no right to say that I can't because I'm grown. I'M GROWN." and I jumped out of my chair and started doing a lot of inner-city-style hand-gestures.

If I could give my mom any advice, it would be: SHUT THE FUCK UP

I think me and my mom wouldn't work as a couple because incest is illeg- OH SHIT. Wait, fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. This totally doesn't apply for this piece, now excuse me while I go throw up all these delicious banana pancakes I ate for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment