Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Insane Anti-Justin Bieber Post

Or is it the greatest expression of sanity?




















A portrait of Justin Bieber, who has become the most reviled human being in the world.


I want to be fair. So I will. I used to respect Ludacris, until he appeared in Fred Claus and collaborated with Justin Bieber, and now I'm setting autographed copies of Chicken N Beer on fire in my front yard despite warnings from the city zoning commission to stop. I know Justin is just a kid, and doesn't deserve such bitter resentment, personal hatred, death threats, and unwarranted slander, but I think you should know when to say when, even if you're just a kid. How in the holy name of fuck can Justin Bieber think it's prudent to continue his singing career after facing an overwhelming backlash like the world has never seen? How can his parents think it's okay to continue letting Justin Bieber endure a barrage of ad hominem attacks without pulling the plug on the whole operation out of fear that their son will cut his own throat open with a chainsaw out of sheer frustration!? Although many angry, pitch-fork-waving minions of hell will disagree with me, I don't want to see that happen.

Please, Justin, if you happen to read this, I implore you to do the following:

  • 1) Please end your music career asaply.
  • 2) Tell Usher to fuck off.
  • 3) Go into the woods to hunt and eat a wild boar.
  • 4) Give one solemn apology to everyone in the world.
  • 5) Do not commit suicide or start doing drugs. Remember that life can be awesome even if you're not famous and rich.


And now, the angry Youtube comments. Youtube is a particularly angry community, and even posting something cool can provoke their unwarranted ire. Enjoy:

Just came for my daily dislike.

Thumbs up if u wan Justin Bieber to Die

TACTICAL MUTE INCOMING!!!

the superdong is displeased with the level of hilarity here

Justin bieber should make a cover of Beyonce's song "If I were a boy".

i think 2 come on here and call justin bieber a c*** and want him to die is horrorfying. when my mum took a glimpse of this comment section she nearly cried, because of all of this bullying towards one human being.

get a life u fucking pathetic losers. nobody deserves this shit and i think deep down u all know it.

Just asked my barber for a Justin Bieber haircut.

Fucking twat just shaved my pubes off.

Why do you insult her?? She's a very beautiful girl...:O

Pause the video, look at the likes and not likes, and leave.

I knew it! Drugs! He's on drugs. That's the only way someone could sing the songs he do and live with it. Drugs or insanity. Had he not used drugs i guess he would have buckled under long ago.


























































1 comment: