Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My first post had no famous guest appearances

After blogging for years, I have, on this historic day, decided to found JuicyCelebrityGossipz.blogspot.com, which you can find here.

Here's the reason I decided to write this blog, and I'm only going to say this once: I was hearing weird noises earlier and couldn't sleep, so I decided to start a blog. I mean, the noises were fairly weird, and not the variety of noises one would expect to randomly hear at these God-forsaken hours of the dead of night.

Being creeped out, I knew it was time to do the only thing I could to calm down: Create a blog.

It's a funny word, "blog". We, the bloggers, have a special responsibility in this world, which is to share our worthless opinions with nobody in particular, and I think that's an important part of upholding our Freedom Of Speech. I know, I could be called a Freelance Independent Internet Columnist, but such titles are normally reserved for people who have "respect" and whatnot, and therefore I am stuck with the title of a "blogger", to be ridiculed by my friends, family, mortal enemies, pets, strangers on the street, and in all other forms of popular media, and also forms of unpopular media, such as morse code.

I sincerely hope that you enjoy all the random words that I am going to type on this thing.

1 comment: